Psalm 26:7 That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works.
Psalm 150 Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness. Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp. Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs. Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals. Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.
Today is Thanksgiving. We’re celebrating another year of blessings from God. This is the day that we remember God’s blessings to us. We praise Him with a loud voice. This year I am thanking God for:
– Family that is always there for me. Even though they can annoy me at times.
– Friends that have gone through highs and lows with me.
– The necessities that God has provided: Food, clothing, and shelter.
– The gifts that God has given me when I didn’t deserve.
– The companionship of Jesus when no one else is there for me.
This list can’t even begin to describe the thankfulness I feel inside my heart. I pray that God blesses everyone this Thanksgiving.