1 Thessalonians 4:3-5, 7 For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication: That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour; Not in the lust of concupiscence, even as the Gentiles which know not God: For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness.
- Accept the gift of salvation from God through His son Jesus Christ.
- Stay pure before you’re married.
- Carry yourself in a set-apart way, with honor, as Jesus does.
- Do not have a selfish desire for objects, people, or experiences.
- Not uncleanness (sin) but holiness after God’s son, Jesus.